PFCG transport button has been greyed out or disable
- SAP Logon > Right Click any entries > Properties
- Network Tab > Check Activate Secure Network Communication
- SNC Name > p:SAPServiceSID@domain.com
Livecache is not responding due to log full. Tcode LCA03 and other liveCache could not be executed.
- Tcode LC10 > You notice error was Log Full
- Login to OS Level
- Open MaxDB
- Connect your database
- Perform log backup > Instance > Backup > Backup Wizard
- Select Log Backup > Next
- Enter name for the backup.
Type in the folder which you want to save the log file.
LCQ_LOG is the backup file name.
- Click Start and wait. It will auto shrink the log file once backup completed.
- You get below error message when login to portal even though SSO has been configured
- Visual Admin > Services > Configuration Adapter > cluster_data > server > cfg > services >
- Click Edit
- Select PropertySheet com.sap.security.core.ume.service
- Edit ume.logon.security.relax_domain.level. Change value from 1 to 2
- Restart SAP
ST01 return codes
0 Auth check passed
1 No auth
2 Too many parameters for auth check
3 Object not contained in user buffer
4 No profile contained in user buffer
6 Authorization check incorrect
7,8,9 Invalid user buffer