- Visit http://service.sap.com/licensekey > Keys & Request > License Key
- Select request permanent license key
- To seach for installation key, go to tcode slicense
- Once found your installation, click New System
- Enter all the details need from the screen
- For hardware key, refer to tcode slicense.
- Continue and SAP will ask for your email address so that they can sent you the license file.
- Just reset user password
Before you can use solman to approve support pack, you have to add yourself to AISUSER tcode
SCC8 + SCC7- Import/Export (only one system's client is locked at a time)
SCC9 - Remote client copy (both source and target client will be locked)
SCCL - Local import (between local clients in same system)
* We are copying client from one system to another using SCC8. It will create a transport number.
* For client export, you can specify more then 1 processors.
- Execute SCC8
- Click schedule as background job
- Check Immediate and click schedule job
- Transport will be created
- Check status from SCC3 > Export >
- Run STMS and import the 3 transport. Starting with
- Run SCC7 after finish transporting client.
- Click Start Immediate or Schedule as background
- Two types of database – system database(MS SQL) and user database (HRT)
- Master: MS SQL database. Contains info of all physically files, configuration.
- Model : template dataabase
- msdb : manage sql server agent configuration.
- tempdb: store temporary tables
- Right click databases > new database
- Enter TST as database name
- For the 1st data file , the extenstion should end as *.mdf
- Click Add (for new data files)
- Logical name TSTDATA2, Path M:\TST\Data2\, File name : TSTDATA2.ndf
- For other data files, remember extension should be *.ndf
- TST_Log path is M:\TST\Log1, File name: TSTLOG.ldf
- Remember logfiles extension is *.ldf
- Double click cell under Autogrowth. Settings can be change here.
- Database created.
- Kernel upgrade is simple.
- Once downloaded and uncar the *.sar files
- Stop sap and sap services
- Do a backup of the exe folder in our case its
- Then replace the uncar files into exe folder.
- Now restart SAP.
- If fail, restore back the exe folder
- Backup any folder or files before you process.
- First search for sapcar.exe. Its usually located at \usr\sap\sid\dvebmgs00\exe
- To uncar your *.sar files, run this command
SAPCAR -xvf dw_294.sar
- All files in dw_294.sar will be uncar into the directory where sapcar.exe is located.
- To list a file (preview) you may execute
SAPCAR -tvsf dw_294.sar > c:\list.txt
- This way, it will not uncar any files but list out the files for you in list.txt.
Find the file in drive C: