- If ABAP did not provide more information, then follow step 3.
- SE38 > LMR1MF0L > Copy program > Display source code.Save Now
- Once display, press edit.
- You will see your needed details on screen.
- Now go service market place > Key and Request > SSCR Keys > Register object
- Enter the details from the above screen:
Basis release *
Object name *
Access Key to modify Enhancement Point in Include Object-LMR1MF0L
For GRC 5.3 SP 15 upgrade, below is the list you have to follow
|Java SP15||Java SP16|
HOW TO STEPS:
- First download the JAVA SAP from:
- SAP Solutions for Governance, Risk, and Compliance > SAP GRC Access Control > SAP GRC ACCESS CONTROL (again) > SAP GRC ACCESS CONTROL 5.3 > Entry by Component > JAVA-Components
- Download ABAP SP from :
- SAP Solutions for Governance, Risk, and Compliance > SAP GRC Access Control > SAP GRC ACCESS CONTROL (again) > SAP GRC ACCESS CONTROL 5.3 > Entry by Component > RTA on SAP BASIS 7.00 System
- Now upgrade Java Support Pack first.
- Saved all the JAVA SP files in trans\eps\in
- Login with sidadm and execute JSPM
- Click Business Packages
- Start to proceed validation
- Click new deployment.
- JAVA instance will automatically restart.
- Here you can see the upgraded components
- Now proceed to upgrade ABAP
- SPAM > Support Package > Load Package > Front End
- Continue until you added all the support pack.
- Click Display to check all your available support pack
- When you are ready, click Display/define
- Select your component, in our case VIRSANH
- Click OK
- Click transport truck button to being the SP upgrade.
- From here you may choose dialog or background(start options)
- From here onwards, you may be prompted:
a) Transport error 8 because object is repaired. Fixed by tcode SE03 and release locked object
b) Ask to release transport, you may skipped
c) Perform SPAU and SPDD. This is to be perform by ABAP programmers.
Labels: GRC support pack upgrade
After server migration, new QA servers cannot perform transport even after
- Scheduling new RDDIMPDP
- SM50 shows all BTC job is waiting.
- SDN search and found this issue http://forums.sdn.sap.com/thread.jspa?threadID=331960
Execute SM61 > Click Job-Servergruppen > Assignment of new server.
SM37 job RDDIMPDP completed.
Log files grow and unable to shrink even after backup.
- Launch MS SQL Server Mananagement Studio
- Execute SQL command > DBCC OPENTRAN
- You will get below result. You notice the SPID is 76
- Go > Management > Activity Monitor
- Now you find your SPID running
- Just right click and kill the SPID. It might take more then 1 hour before the process is killed/rollback