For GRC 5.3 SP 15 upgrade, below is the list you have to follow
|Java SP15||Java SP16|
HOW TO STEPS:
- First download the JAVA SAP from:
- SAP Solutions for Governance, Risk, and Compliance > SAP GRC Access Control > SAP GRC ACCESS CONTROL (again) > SAP GRC ACCESS CONTROL 5.3 > Entry by Component > JAVA-Components
- Download ABAP SP from :
- SAP Solutions for Governance, Risk, and Compliance > SAP GRC Access Control > SAP GRC ACCESS CONTROL (again) > SAP GRC ACCESS CONTROL 5.3 > Entry by Component > RTA on SAP BASIS 7.00 System
- Now upgrade Java Support Pack first.
- Saved all the JAVA SP files in trans\eps\in
- Login with sidadm and execute JSPM
- Click Business Packages
- Start to proceed validation
- Click new deployment.
- JAVA instance will automatically restart.
- Here you can see the upgraded components
- Now proceed to upgrade ABAP
- SPAM > Support Package > Load Package > Front End
- Continue until you added all the support pack.
- Click Display to check all your available support pack
- When you are ready, click Display/define
- Select your component, in our case VIRSANH
- Click OK
- Click transport truck button to being the SP upgrade.
- From here you may choose dialog or background(start options)
- From here onwards, you may be prompted:
a) Transport error 8 because object is repaired. Fixed by tcode SE03 and release locked object
b) Ask to release transport, you may skipped
c) Perform SPAU and SPDD. This is to be perform by ABAP programmers.