** We are not recovering up to point in time.
** We do no need tlog files.
- Execute MSSQL Management Studio
- Right click Databases > Restore database
- Enter database name and souce for restore (choose from devices)
- Add the *.Bak files. Click OK
- Check Restore and click ok
- Click Option > Restore the database files as >
- Give a path and give file name. REMEMBER:
- 1st first file name must end with *.mdf,
- 2nd and other datafiles are *.ndf
- Log files are *.ldf
Sample as below:
- Recovery choose 1st option
- Click OK and wait for execution to finish