How to Check ABAP Dumps Message Type X
- Execute ST22 > Double click on any entries
- Go to Source Code Extract
- Locate “>>>>” and you will see Message X041 in this example. Take note of the Message class and number.
- Now open SE91. Enter the details we found from Source Code Extract in ST22:
Message Class: RD
Message Number: 041
- Here, we determine what the message indicates
- Now we know that the ABAP Dump message type X is due Extract Structure does not exist at the time of transport. Informed the ABAP consultant or Function consultant about this issue.